Super yacht Triton is an impressive 163-foot motor yacht named after the God of the Sea which was designed for deep-sea fishing, worldwide cruising and exotic reef diving. She has lavish mahogany interiors, with nautical and art deco accents. Some of most remarkable features include:
- Hydraulically deployed tender towing system with a boom and self-tailing winch to deploy tenders while underway.
- Heli-deck capable of carrying a Eurocopter EC130B4 helicopter
- Crow's nest built of 100% carbon fiber with a direct line of sight to the fishing cockpit
- Electro-hydraulically powered lift to shuttle guests to and from the crow's nest
- Sophisticated dive compressor with Nitrox and Tri-Mix capabilities
- Hydraulically deployed dive platform for ease of entry and exit from the water
- Convertible skylounge and skydeck for indoor or outdoor use
- Pullman berths in all four guest staterooms allowing for accommodations for up to 14 guests in addition to the owners.
- Galley that can be used as a country kitchen for owners or guests or completely closed for crew access only.
Superyacht TRITON shares the level of detail in the finishes and mechanical spaces that Delta Marine is known for. She is a perfect combination of naval architecture, advanced technology and, most of all, imagination.