Along the banks of the river Weser the shipyard Abeking & Rasmussen was founded in 1907.
Over the decades, it has evolved into a state-of-the-art shipbuilding complex, currently consisting of 5 halls of ships of lengths up to 80m, modern office buildings, an inner harbour and a syncrolift. Environmentally friendly workshops housing high performance production facilities for conventional steel, aluminium and non-magnetizable steel.
It's easy for onlookers to swoon when they see large yachts enter a port. They imagine the luxuries aboard the ship and the extravagant lifestyle that must come with the ability to travel the world so easily.